Yeah, yeah, yeah 2012 ain’t technically over yet but I had to do this Meme now otherwise I’d forget.
Anyway, without further ado…
1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
I visited The Liberty Science Center and Liberty State Park
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I never stick to resolutions, and to be honest I forgot what 2012’s was.
For 2013, I plan to go outside for an hour every day during the warmer months because I need a f’in tan.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, my sister in law welcomed my niece.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Knock on wood, no.
5. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
6. What countries did you visit?
No international travel for me.
7. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why:
June 11th, 2012
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I hired a lawyer for my disability case
9. What was your biggest failure?
There was some things that could’ve gone better, but I didn’t EPIC FAIL this year thankfully
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I got horridly sick in the spring and Theraflu became my best friend, about a week or so ago I gnashed up my shoulder and had a stiff neck.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I don’t think I bought anything really rad this year
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
I don’t think anyone had any exciting behaviors this year
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Bills (imagine that.) and hotel costs/food/registration for AnimeNEXT 2012 and registration for 2013’s convention.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Starting a relationship with Sarah, and the possibility of seeing her before June because my parents want to go to the Museum of Natural History in March.
16. What song will always remind you of 2012?
Gangnam Style (and I still have managed to avoid listening to it.)
That’s right, I’ve never heard it and I don’t plan it.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? WAY happier.
ii. thinner or fatter? Thinner, probably.
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer
Okay, Meme, let me take a stab at that:
i) more or less like Justin Beaver – People think my hair looks like that twit. *grump*
ii) more or less likely to decide inanimate objects looked like boobs – More. I’m gay, and a perv.
iii) more or less likely to watch Glee – I’ve only really liked the first two seasons, lately it’s been sucking.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
GETTING OUT and DOING things. Human interaction is frustrating sometimes though.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Random surfing of the Internet and sleeping
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent it at home, and I got some amazing stuff.
21. There was no #21. I don’t know why there was no 21.
Oh dear, sent out the search party!
22. Did you fall in love in 2012?
23. How many one-night stands?
None, not my thing.
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
I didn’t finish any books this year, lame, I know. They’re all half-finished.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Hunter Valentine (also does Spotify in general count?)
28. What did you want and get?
Sarah, hee hee. 😉
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
The Hunger Games and Brave
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 24 and did a whole lot of nothing.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
It was pretty satisfying as is.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
PJs all day erry day, and if I get dressed for you, DON’T cancel at the last minute unless it’s a dire emergency. -_-
34. What kept you sane?
Sane? What is sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Olivia Wilde as usual, and David Boreanaz thundered into the picture this year
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The whole damn political shindig pisses me off.
37. Who did you miss?
No one, really.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I met a LOT of new people at AnimeNEXT this year that I’d be here forever rattling off names and I’d feel bad if I’ve ultimately forgotten one o’youse..
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012:
You’re not going to make everyone happy, no matter what you do and no matter how hard you try to avoid conflict.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
I just want to feel alive
The times you don’t wanna wake up
‘Cause in your sleep it’s never over when you give up
The sun is always gonna rise up
You need to get up, gotta keep your head up
Look at the people all around you
The way you feel is something everybody goes through
Face Up – LIGHTS
I also recapped 2012 in blog posts over here.