I’m saving today’s DDR ReCon post for tomorrow but I made AWESOME progress today. Stay tuned~
Me, Myself & I is BACK! Whoohoo! It’s a monthly linkup about….well, YOU!
It’s been on hiatus for a while, but I’m happy to see it returning.
Here’s March’s questions:
1. Do you celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day? How?
I don’t, really.
My Mom just makes tenderloin, potatoes and cabbage (yuck.) for dinner and that’s about it.
But she added fresh bread this year so I ate potatoes, bread and applesauce.
Hey! At least I ate something! Rather than just cake like last night. Hahahaha.
2. It’s March which means spring break! We want to know how your spring break went or if it hasn’t happened yet, what will your spring break consist of?
Spring break? What is this spring break you speak of?
Spring break was sooo 2006, yo.
(literally, I haven’t had a spring break since then. I graduated High School in 2006.)
3. A Zombie Apocalypse happens and you’re stripped of all your luxury items. What beauty product would you miss the most?
Uhm, daily lotion? Since it’s like the only beauty product I use. I don’t get caught up in make-up or things like that. I honesty don’t need it, and if you put it on my face 100.1% of the time I’m going to look like a clown, no matter how much ‘face matching’ you do.
4. What is the one cause that you feel most passionate about?
Animal cruelty, because they cannot speak for themselves.
LGBT+ rights, because I should have the same rights as my heterosexual counterparts. I’m not an alien. I am just wired to love my same gender rather than the opposite.
5. What’s the #1 most played song on your ipod?
Well considering the last time I used my iPod for its intended purpose was when I went to New York, I’ll use my Google Play Music instead…
My #1 Played song is Again by Nastasha Bedingfield with 466 plays.