Here’s what I wrote for July:
Here’s what I snapped:
Battleship with the Nephew
Dreamdays: An app to countdown all yer important dates! (iOS only, unfortunately.)
Rejoice, an actual mattress! No more air mattress of death!
1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I’d probably be fat as hell, or dying from too much salt but…Ramen noodles.
2. What’s your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
Double fudge brownie ice cream.
Scratch that, ice cream in general.
3. What’s the weirdest/craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Hot dogs with French salad dressing on top
4. What foods do you avoid at all costs?
We could be here all day, but coconut tops the list because I’m allergic.
5. What meal reminds you of your childhood?
It’s all my mother cooks. Hah. Has been this way for as long as I remember. I actually look forward to takeout days because then we get something different.
(Sorry ma. xP)
6. Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it.
I…don’t have one.
Y’know, when you shove your whole hand into a candle’s wax pool after you blow it out and stare mesmerized as it cools and hardens.
And then comes the part when you pick it off and your skin’s all smoothly awesome!
Wax play is a very enjoyable experience for me, it’s not exactly something that I respond to sexually, but it’s still thrilling all the same!