1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I’d probably be fat as hell, or dying from too much salt but…Ramen noodles.
2. What’s your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
Double fudge brownie ice cream.
Scratch that, ice cream in general.
3. What’s the weirdest/craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Hot dogs with French salad dressing on top
4. What foods do you avoid at all costs?
We could be here all day, but coconut tops the list because I’m allergic.
5. What meal reminds you of your childhood?
It’s all my mother cooks. Hah. Has been this way for as long as I remember. I actually look forward to takeout days because then we get something different.
(Sorry ma. xP)
6. Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it.
I…don’t have one.