1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Not having any responsibilities!
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
I was “Shorty” and “Turkey” from my dad.
I was “Weezer” from my mom.
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
Hell if I remember.
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A EMT or veterinarian.
5. Did you take part in any school activities?
Late grade school up until Junior year of High School I was in chorus. Grade school we all sounded the same, until my voice ‘matured’ and I am a Soprano I vocal range. [which is basically the highest a female singing voice can go, and there was only about three of us. Rest were Soprano IIs]
Little woman, big singing voice.
Although, I probably sound like crap now.
I also did bowling my junior year. I never got to actually compete in bowling tourneys, but hey, free bowling regardless was fun.
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
I put soap in with the fish because I thought they needed a bath.