1) What mode of transportation do you prefer for vacation: a) car, b) bus, c) train, d) cruise ship, e) airplane, f) other?
A, B, and C so far. [I haven’t been on a cruise ship or airplane….yet.]
2) What baggage strategy do you use when flying: a) carry-on only, b) gate check excess bags, c) check baggage, d) ship bags ahead, e) other?
E, I haven’t flown yet so I don’t know my strategy. I think it’s going to be carry-on only though, so many horror stories of lost luggage and shit.
3) What is your accommodation strategy: a) luxury hotel, b) bed and breakfast c) cheap hotel/motel, d) stay with family/friends, e) camping or RV, e) other?
C and soon to be E as we just purchased an RV. “cheap” to me is about $129/night, 3-star hotel.
4) What world-famous places have you visited on vacation? These can be commercial tourist attractions (Disney World), museums (The Louvre), historic places (Gettysburg), natural wonders (Yellowstone, Yosemite), or anything else?
Does Colonial Williamsburg and HersheyPark count? We’ve also been to Sesame Place when I was like….four.
5) Where do you really, really want to go someday?
New Zealand, for Hobbiton tours. Hell yes.
6) What you would you like to go back to see again?
Whale sightings in Maine. That was awesome.
Play along with TMI Tuesday by clicking here!