I saw this on Jessica‘s blog and decided to play along. Anything to learn about the people behind the blog, right? 🙂
1. When did you start blogging and why?
September 2002. I was in a rather dark place in my life and needed an outlet. My blogging started on LiveJournal, much like a lot of people got their beginnings. A few months back, I actually found a Blurty account that I created in 2003. you can see a snippet of the first post of that journal on this post.
2. How many people in real life know about your blog?
Two or three, but they don’t even read it. Or they do and don’t tell me. >___>
3. What are your favorite posts to read?
Gimmie banter about your life….and pictures. Especially pictures of things and places I can’t get to.
4. List a blog you have recently discovered.
I discover Tumblr blogs on the daily, regular ol’ blogs not so much. Unless they find me.
5. What post are you most proud of?
6. What advice would you give to future bloggers?
Always be yourself. Blog about what you want, not what others’ want. Nothing makes a person flee faster from a blog than 99% sponsored content. Also, I come to a blog to learn about YOU. If I wanted to learn about somebody else, I’d go to their blog.
Just my opinion.