today is Harry and J.K Rowling’s birthdays! o/ i was a giant Harry Potter nerd as a kid [like a lot of the people of my generation.] and own a few of the books. unfortunately, they’re collecting dust now. i’m also surprised that younger me can actually finish them [aside from Deathly Hallows which i’ll get into in a bit.] because now me can barely concentrate on a 200+ page book.
anyshoe, i saw this Harry Potter-themed tag on Dee‘s blog and decided to play along! 😀
1. Which is your favourite book?
the first one, since it was the one that sucked everyone into this magical world!
2. Which is your favourite film?
Goblet of Fire
3. Which is your least favourite book?
Deathly Hallows, i read a few chapters and just could NOT get into it.
4. Which is your least favourite film?
fifth one onwards. what the diddly heck, WHY IS IT SO DARK IN HERE?
5. What part of the books/films made you cry?
i actually can’t recall ever crying over Harry Potter, but i was grumpy when Bellatrix got killed. i liked her.
6. If you could hook up with any character, who would it be?
i didn’t find any of the characters attractive. *shrug*
7. Who is your favourite character?
Luna, Tonks and Bellatrix
8. Who is your least favourite character?
Draco and perhaps Lucius. i just wanna punch both of them, christ. and Umbridge,
9. What is your favourite line?
“YER A WIZARD, HARRY!”
10. What would your patronus be?
if it was up to me, it would obviously be a cat, but i took this quiz and got a hare, which is also Luna’s [score!]
11. If you could have the ressurection stone, invisibility cloak or elder wand, which would you choose?
12. Which house would you be in?
13. If you could meet any member of the cast, who would it be?
ALL OF THEM.
14. If you were on the Quidditch Team, which would you play?
15. Were you happy with the ending?
Harry naming his kid after Snape and Dumbledore still cracks me up
16. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
enough that i’m doing this silly tag! 😀