1. What did you have for breakfast?
lucky charms! i put cereal and fried egg whites [i hate the yolks, and usually pass them off to Rinny to eat, but they’re not here to eat them until the end of next month.] to a coin toss and cereal won, obviously.
2. What clothes did you put on?
i stayed in my pajamas.
3. What did you have for lunch?
hot dogs and a mini bag of salt & vinegar potato chips [yeah i know, REAL healthy.]
4. What about dinner? What did you have? Who cooked it? Who did the dishes?
the dishwasher takes care of the dishes, but i made pasta!
5. Did you, or are you going to, travel today? Where to? Car, bus, train or plane?
no, i did not.
6. Did you mail anything? Did you get anything interesting in the mail?
i got an Amazon order. a giant box of tampons, flossers with Hello Kitty on them and a pair of Lightning cables that were $6 each. [thanks to Lifehacker for that coupon code on the cables!]
7. Did you send or get any interesting email?
not recently, no.
8. Did you text or skype or use messenger, or other internet communications?
Rinny and i texted throughout the day like we usually do. 😀
9. Did you use the internet for sex, e.g. watch porn?
i am sad to report that i didn’t use the internet in the way it was made for this week yet.
Bonus: Did you get laid today?
nope, whomp whomp.
play along on the TMI Tuesday blog!