1. Toilet paper. How do you hang your toilet paper? The end coming over the top or with the end coming from around the back and at the bottom?
don’t have a preference. sometimes it’s over, some times it’s on the bottom. depends how i’m holding it when it goes on the holder!
2. Towels. Do you use a new one each time you bathe or reuse?
at home, i use a new one each time unless i’m out and will reuse the last used two. if i’m in a hotel for a con, i bring my own and reuse.
3. Bathing. Do you use a washcloth to clean your body or use the soap directly all over your body with no washcloth?
i use the shower gel directly
4. Bra. Do you remove your bra by taking your arms out of the straps first, then inching it around your body until you can reach the clasp and undo it or do you contort your arms, and reach around and unclasp.
depends on the day’s pain scale. i can do both though…i do the reach-behind unclasp one-handed.
5. Dishwasher. Rinse/pre-wash all dishes before loading or just load.
rinse first, because my dishwasher isn’t hardcore enough to wash an entire cake right off the plate. [i’m sure you’ve seen that commercial.]
6. Breakfast cereal. Cereal in bowl first, then pour on milk or put milk in bowl then add cereal?
i have never seen someone put the milk in first. i put the cereal in first.
7. Toothpaste. Squeeze from bottom working way up tube as it empties or squeeze from middle or wherever you want?
squeeze from the bottom!
8. Condoms. Do you put it on your lover or does he put it on himself?
9. Condom disposal. In the garbage bin or flush down toilet?
i’m gay, condoms are just used for balloon animals. we don’t use any toys that are porous or not body-safe. i am fluid-bonded to my partner and STI-free.
play along with us sharing too much information on the TMI Tuesday blog!