1) This song is about “the thrill of a lifetime” kind of love. Do you believe we each get one great love? Or do you think it’s possible to fall in love more than once?
it is definitely possible to fall in love more than once. love also manifests in so many ways. if someone only fell in love once, i’d still be hanging on to my first shitty boyfriend from high school and living as somebody i’m not.
2) Brad Paisley endured his own “perfect storm” in 2010, when he lost his guitars in the massive flood that hit Nashville. Tell us about a time when you had to clean up after Mother Nature.
we’ve had our fair share of cleaning up Momma Nature’s messes, but i think the one that’s going to stick out in a lot of peoples’ minds is when Hurricane Sandy hit in 2012. people are still to this day cleaning up after it and trying to re-build their lives.
3) He is married to actress Kimberly Williams, who played Steve Martin’s daughter in the Father of the Bride movies. He has admitted he was a little in love with her before he met because he’d seen her on-screen. Do you have a crush on anyone right now?
i think my girlfriend would be the most obvious answer, but other than that, no.
4) He’s a passionate Cleveland Browns fan. Are you following the NFL this season?
nope. i don’t really watch football except when it snows a fuckton and it’s really funny to watch them slip and slide around. i’m a NHL fan and prefer to watch that both live and televised.
5) Brad has developed his own line of western wear for Boot Barn, including some pricey items. (A “Perfect Storm” felt hat goes for $230.) What’s the most expensive item you’ve added to your wardrobe recently?
a $200 dress. the things i do for cosplay, man.
6) “Paisley” is also a term for a popular print. Are you wearing a print or solid right now?
solid AND print!
7) Crazy Sam is not a big country fan, but she can sing along with this song because it played so very often at a bar she frequents. What’s the last song you sang?
Chandelier by Sia
8) Though Brad Paisley has recorded songs about drinking, he never touches alcohol. His favorite beverage is Yoohoo, a chocolate beverage bottled by the Dr. Pepper/Snapple Company. What’s the last beverage you drank directly from the bottle?
Long Island Green Tea & Honey Iced Tea
9) Random question from a Sat9er: What’s your favorite handmade item?
Rinny made me a Kili plush for my birthday this year. his one boot keeps falling off, which i find hilarious.