1) What’s something that seems to fascinate everyone else, but you just don’t care about?
2) The lyrics refer to “the times we cried and laughed.” Which did you do more recently, cry or laugh?
3) In the song, our hero seems surprised that his girlfriend doesn’t believe him. Are you more believing and trusting, or suspicious and skeptical?
suspicious and skeptical until proven otherwise. i’ve had my trust broken WAY too many times
4) This song is just over two minutes long, which seems short for a song but awful long when Sam is waiting for her chicken soup to heat in the microwave. What’s the last thing you heated in a microwave?
bacon, egg, and cheese Hot Pocket for breakfast. probably completely and utterly terrible for you but hey….chronic illness. at least i’m eating
5) This week’s band, The Buckinghams, were one of the first acts to perform at Chicago’s premiere summer festival, The Taste of Chicago.* Let’s think ahead: Have you made any plans for Summer 2016?
it’s not technically Summer until later on in June but i’m going to AnimeNEXT as usual. it’s moved to Atlantic City and i’ve heard good things about the new location since AC Boardwalk Con was held in the same spot and people absolutely loved it. can’t knock it until you try it and i don’t want to see one of my state’s towns completely go belly up so we cosplayers [and non-cosplayers alike] hope our geekiness pumps it spmewhat of revenue
6) In 1967, when this song was popular, Rolling Stone magazine published its first issue. What magazines do you subscribe to? Do they arrive in the mail, or do you read them online?
i haven’t subscribed to a magazine in years
7) Country star/American Idol judge Keith Urban was born in 1967. Are you watching the final season of American Idol?
nope, never watched a single episode. don’t care for it
8) In 1967, the average cost of a movie ticket was $1.25. By 2015, it had risen $8.60. What’s the last movie you saw in a theater?
Minions. i was supposed to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens on Christmas Eve but my urinary issues kept me on the couch with a fever
9) Random question: Sam’s taking everyone out to dinner and she’s buying. Would you prefer the steak or the lobster?
lobster, please! as much as i also love steak, i don’t like that red meat sits in your digestive system for DAYS