2) The lyric also mentions losing altitude. Often airline travelers complain that their ears pop as the plane loses altitude. When you fly, does this bother you?
I’ve never flown before
3) Four of the original members attended the same school — Fairfax High in Los Angeles. Fairfax High’s mascot was The Lions. Do you remember what your school team (grade school, high school or college) was called?
4) The band has appeared on The Simpsons. Which is your favorite character from the long-running Fox cartoon show?
i actually don’t care for The Simpsons
5) Bass player Michael Balzary, or Flea, cofounded The Silverlake Conservatory of Music, anon-profit educational organization for under-privileged children. Share a memory from music class in school.
giving our HS Chorus teacher hell because he was a straight-up asshole
6) The Red Hot Chili Peppers have played at massive outdoor festivals all over the world. Do you enjoy listening to concerts outside, under the sun or stars? Or do you prefer air conditioned indoor comfort?
In a bowl
not really, but i do eat some!
9) Random question: Are you a spender or a saver?