1) In this movie clip, just about everyone (except Judy) is wearing a hat. Do you wear hats for fashion, for warmth or for both?
2) This song is from Meet Me in St. Louis, which was a huge hit and the second highest grossing movie of 1944. When is the last time you watched a movie in the theater?
i saw The Secret Life of Pets on opening day. it sucked. the trailer was loads better.
3) The movie follows the Smith family as their hometown, St. Louis, to prepares to host the 1904 World’s Fair. What’s the biggest thing to happen in your hometown?
Hurricane Sandy, and more recently a huuuuuuge drug bust in a house literally around the corner from me.
4) This week’s featured artist, Judy Garland, is best known as Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz. That movie is shown so often that Sam thinks she may have seen it a dozen times. Is there a movie or holiday special you’ve seen over and over?
i’ve seen SOOOO many!
5) Judy admitted to being perpetually tardy. Are you usually prompt? Or are you always running late?
i try to be early but lateness happens
6) Judy’s first professional performance was a rendition of “Jingle Bells” when she was just two. How old were you when you entered your chosen profession?
7) Thinking of “Jingle Bells,” here’s a wintery question for a hot summer day: What’s your favorite carol?
Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
8) Judy was a very demonstrative person. She enjoyed hugs and admitted that, when she nervous, she took emotional support from physically reaching out. Are you demonstrative?
i try to be!
9) She told Barbara Walters that people would be surprised to learn that she was a good cook and specialized in desserts. Do you have a sweet tooth?
a huge one!