1) Before he was able to support himself as a musician, James Brown shined shoes, boxed, picked peanuts and delivered groceries. He admitted he didn’t enjoy any of those jobs. What was your least favorite job?
scooping poop at a horse farm
2) What job have you enjoyed the most?
deli in a cafe, up until we changed food service companies and the new manager was a dick
3) James loved performing and in the mid-60s, played 335-350 dates/year. Do you have time off this weekend? Or will you be working?
i have time off
4) With that grueling schedule, James spent a lot of time on the road. Do you enjoy traveling and staying in hotels? Or are you a homebody who prefers to sleep in your own bed?
i like my own bed
5) While Millennials are the largest generation in the workforce, millions of Baby Boomers are still part of American labor. Do you think it’s easy or hard for people of different generations to work together? Or don’t you think age matters?
it depends on the job / peoples’ personalities
6) 72% of employers report that they give their employees sick days. Tell us about a time when you called in sick, but weren’t.
i never called in sick when i worked. i even went to work sick because i needed the money
7) According to the 2010 Census, 5.9 million Americans regularly work from home. Is working from home something you have/you would enjoy? Or do you benefit from interaction with coworkers?
working from home is the bomb dot com
8) 12% of workers report they prefer to report for work early — before 7:00 AM — so they can get more done. Are you a morning person?
9) The NFL season starts on September 8. How do you think your team will do this year?
i don’t care about football, i care about hockey season starting on September 26th.