I’m a long time Lush Cosmetics fan. They’re vegan/vegetarian, cruelty free and none of their products contain processed garbage nor are they mass-produced by a machine.
When I discovered Bath And Body Works started selling bath bombs, or “bath fizzies” as they call them, I decided to try one out because:
a. Lush is expensive, and hardly has sales on their products
b. My closet physical Lush store is 2hrs away
- Bath And Body Works’s packaging is EXTREMELY HARD to open if you’re some with a physical disability. It’s also wrapped twice so when you think you’re in the clear, nope, there’s another wrap
- BABW’s bombs are smaller, 130g as compared to 180g
- Lush’s bombs always tell you what’s in them on the packaging and on their website, BABW only states on the packaging
- Lush uses a lot less ingredients than BABW and Lush’s ingredients are all-natural while with BABW you’re left questioning what the heck’s in your bomb!
- Lush’s bombs are made in Canada, BABW doesn’t state their origin
- Lush’s bombs color the water and sometimes leave behind body-safe glitter derived from seaweeed, BABW’s bombs just….fizz…that’s it
- I can hack up Lush’s bombs to get multiple baths out of them as they vary in price from $5-$13, BABW seems very one-time-use and that sucks for almost $7 a bomb
All in all? I’m sticking to BABW for my Warm Vanilla Sugar lotion and just continuing to use Lush for everything else.