- Honor :: Among Thieves
- Adopt :: Don’t Shop
- Record :: Player
- Birthday :: Cake
- Sensational :: Perfume
- Favor :: Owed
- Twist :: Shout
- Panel :: Comic
- Backtrack :: Fall Back
- Pretzel :: Twist
1. What is your current obsession?
2. What’s your go-to coffee place?
i don’t drink coffee, but i do go to Starbucks for their Tea Lattes.
3. Who was the last person that you hugged?
4. Do you nap a lot?
5. Tonight, what’s for dinner?
Mac & Cheese i think
6. What was the last thing that you bought?
7. What is your favorite weather?
weather that is warm, but not humid and gross
8. Tell us something about one blogger who you think will play this week?
9. If you were given a free house that was full furnished, where in the world would you like it to be?
10. Name three things that you could not live without.
Air, Glasses and a strong wi-fi connection
11. What would you like in your hands right now?
Resident Evil Vendetta
12. What’s one of your guilty pleasures?
i do not feel an ounce of guilt for things i enjoy
13. What would you change or eliminate about yourself?
eliminate my mental illness
14. As a child, what type of career did you want?
i wanted to be a vet or an EMT
15. What are you missing right now?
16. What are you currently reading?
Radio Silence by Alice Oseman
17. What do you fear the most?
18. What’s the best movie that you’ve seen recently?
Beauty and the Beast live-action
19. What’s your favorite book from the past year?
Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde
20. Is there a comfort food from your childhood that you still enjoy?
This was one of those books where i had to force myself to put it down after reading my allotted 50 pages a day, otherwise i would have sat and read the whole thing. It was THAT good.
I might be a little biased though because Beauty and the Beast is my second favorite Disney movie. [my first being The Aristocats, if you’re curious.]
It’s not your normal retelling though, it gets dark and gritty at times because Beauty [Yeva, to be exact.] in this story is your hunter. There’s not a angry pitchfork mob. Yes, Beauty is the one hunting The Beast and i found that FLIPPING BAD. ASS. I was seriously convinced that she was going to kill him toward the end!